Business Services – Personalized Support
Granby Industrial supports companies by identifying their needs, and facilitating access to government financial assistance. We make industrial visits and support local and prospective businesses by tailoring our services to their demands. We want to simplify and facilitate the success of your business projects.
Services Provided by Granby Industrial
- Startups, relocation and expansion support;
- Assistance for succession planning
- Finding industrial lots;
- Finding industrial buildings;
- Identifying applicable government programs;
- Establishing contacts with government and financial stakeholders;
- Providing information on municipal regulations and best business practices (sales, human resources, production, etc.);
- Networking and training opportunities.
- Enjoy-Granby : workforce attraction campaign
Granby : www.ville.granby.qc.ca
Granby has a long industrial tradition and is home to one of the best industrial parks in Quebec. A wide variety of diverse, innovative companies of all sizes create a rich local economy, and new businesses are created every year. More than 270 manufacturing companies are located in Granby, contributing more than 9 000 direct jobs to the local economy.
Shefford : www.cantonshefford.qc.ca
The Township of Shefford is located on a magnificent mountain, providing a unique lifestyle for current and future residents. Newcomers are drawn to the community, which grows in harmony with nature. Shefford is proud of its unique heritage, and invites you to discover the jewel of Haute-Yamaska.
St-Joachim-de-Shefford : www.st-joachim.ca
The township of St-Joachim-de-Shefford covers 127 km², 78% of which is forest. It’s residents have found the perfect solution. They have a country lifestyle near the urban centers. Its geographical location makes it a place of choice for those looking for wide spaces fifteen minutes away from Granby, halfway between Sherbrooke and Montreal and near Autoroute 10 and Autoroute 20.