Industrial Incubator – CITIG
Develop Your Innovative Business in Granby!
The Centre d’innovation et de technologies industrielles de Granby (Granby’s Centre of Innovation and Industrial Technologies – CITIG) is an industrial incubator that supports local entrepreneurship and promotes business development. This incubator provides innovative companies and startups with fairly priced commercial space, as well as consulting and professional and technical support services.
- Industrial spaces with loading bays and full-floor truck access (between 1800 to more than 3000 square feet)
- Spaces with workshops and offices
- Multi-purpose rooms and cafeteria
- Centralized reception (mail, suppliers, clients, partners, etc.)
- Training area, breakfast seminars and conferences with economic stakeholders, ministers and other strategic partners for incubated and industrial companies.
The true added value of the industrial incubator is the support that is available to businesses. Entrepreneurs benefit from a support committee made up of professionals and experienced industrialists that agree to pass the torch by sharing their knowledge in order to contribute to the success and accelerate the growth of these innovative businesses
The CITIG building is designed to be environmentally sustainable, with geothermal energy, large windows, and solar panels to absorb energy and reduce consumption. Water, waste and recycling are managed sustainably; CITIG chose to place electric, VOIP and fibre optic cables underground.