Granby and Region Industrial Development
The mission of Granby and Region Industrial Development is to ensure and promote enterpreneurship and the economic and industrial development of its territory.
Our role and development areas
- Guiding and supporting existing manufacturing companies with their growth, needs, challenges and projects (e.g. expansion, relocation, financing, productivity improvements, sustainable development, succession).
- Making the area a hub for startups and stimulating their development by partnering them with other economic players and facilitating financial and technical support for entrepreneurs.
- Promoting the region nationally and internationally, and attracting and welcoming new business and investors to the region.
- Sales and marketing of Granby’s industrial lots
- Maintaining an inventory of available industrial lots and buildings
- Providing regular assistance to companies
- Updating the business community on available assistance programs and providing other relevant information.
- Organizing networking and training activities to improve management skills.
- Spearheading projects that relate to local issues.
- Conducting an annual survey of all local manufacturing companies and update our business directory.
- Producing annual statistical reports (jobs, investments)