Granby and Region Industrial Development
The mission of Granby and Region Industrial Development is to ensure and promote entrepreneurship and the economic and industrial development of its territory.
To be the key player and the window for industrial economic development in the region and to assume a leadership role as an innovative organization in its community while helping to create environments favorable to the attraction and retention of human capital, respecting the environment and society.
Our role and development areas
- Guide entrepreneurs and support existing manufacturing companies in their growth, needs, challenges and projects (labour attraction and retention, innovation, expansion, relocation, financing, productivity improvement, sustainable development, succession, etc.).
- To be recognized as a privileged place in Québec for business startups, to stimulate their emergence in collaboration with other economic players, and to offer financial and technical support for entrepreneurs.
- Promote the region at the national and international levels, attract and welcome new technology companies and investors to our enabling territory.
- Sales and marketing of Granby’s industrial lots
- Maintaining an inventory of available industrial lots and buildings
- Providing regular assistance to companies
- Updating the business community on available assistance programs and providing other relevant information.
- Organizing networking and training activities to improve management skills.
- Spearheading projects that relate to local issues.
- Conducting an annual survey of all local manufacturing companies and update our business directory.
- Producing annual statistical reports (jobs, investments)