The Benefits of a High Tech Industrial Park
Granby Industrial Park is an ideal location for businesses to establish a presence in the region. A high-broadband fibre optic network was installed in 2011. Over the past 15 years, the industrial park has benefitted from over 1.5 billion dollars of investments, a testament to its innovative spirit and its ability to adapt to the latest trends of the manufacturing world.
The following is an overview of the park:
- Location and Access: Route 139, Autoroute 10 (exit 68);
- Total area: 6 270 000 m2 (627 hectares)
- Available space: More than 800 00 m2
- Sale price: between $5,38 m2 and $21,53 m2 ($0,50 and $2,00/sq ft)
- Topography: flat
- Bearing capacity: 12 200 – 58 580 kg/m2 (2 500 – 12 000 lb/sq ft)
- Water system: capacity of 36 364 m3/day (9 600 000 US gal./day), pipe diameter 35 cm – 45 cm (14″ – 18″)
- Sewage: sanitary sewer lines 25 cm – 37.5 cm (10″ à 15″), storm sewers 37.5 cm – 195 cm (15″ à 78″), capacity: 53 000 m3/day (14 000 000 US gal/day)
- Electrical network: Tri-phase 25 kV
- Natural gas
- Public transit
- Bike paths and nearby residential areas.
If you are looking to start operations, relocate or expand, the people of Granby Industrial are available to help you find the ideal location. Invest in Granby and enjoy a very favourable business environment.
Granby is Renowned for its:
- Strategic location;
- Proximity to the US market;
- Complete network of subcontractors and industrial services
- Qualified labour force;
- Competitive startup costs;
- Affordable cost of living, which is 20% less than large urban centres.
- High quality of life